There is a big news coming, the gateway teams announced their latest achievement: GATEWAY ULTRA 3.0 public release.With so much patience to wait it, the GATEWAY ULTRA support ALL 3DS/2DS/3DS XL consoles on sysnand firmware starting from 4.5 and all the way up to 9.2, and it can also download your 4.5+ console back to 4.5 and restorea NAND dump back to sysnand! Besides, gateway supporting for New 3DS is still a work in progress, please be patient. Here are the details for the gateway ultra:
GATEWAY ULTRA 3.0 – PUBLIC BETA
Posted on January 9, 2015
Today we are proud to present our latest achievement: GATEWAY ULTRA!
With GATEWAY ULTRA we support ALL 3DS/2DS/3DS XL consoles on sysnand firmware starting from 4.5 and all the way up to 9.2!
This release also contains an update for the Red Gateway card with:
– improved support for microSD cards
– faster write speeds
– and a surprise feature that will be announced in the next update!
As an extra bonus, we have added support for:
– DOWNGRADING your 4.5+ console back to 4.5!
– RESTORING a NAND dump back to sysnand!
For users on firmware 4.5 or above, you can trigger the Gateway boot method by launching the Browser Application, and visiting the following site:
Make sure the Launcher.dat file is placed on the big SD Card (internal to the 3DS console) when visiting the site.
The Launcher file can be found in the Downloads section [here], and downgrade packs for the different console regions will be added shortly!
We also have the following notes:
* It may be needed for some users to clear cookies and history in the Browser Application for proper activation.
* We also recommend that users bookmark this site for convenience.
* Support for New 3DS is still a work in progress, please be patient!
As always support the innovators not the imitators and ENJOY!
User manuals and required files